January 21, 2015

Candid Landon

There were some great shots of Landon Boy this month that I wanted to save. These all highlight his adorable and independent personality. 
 
These really don't need any explanation, but I will say that the doggie in many of the pictures is his new favorite possession. He got it for Christmas from Devin, and I'm not sure anything else from Christmas has made as much of an impression as this doggie. It's name is "cute little puppy," and this is how he refers to it, even at 5:00 am when he comes into my room informing me that he cannot find his "cute yittle puppy" and needs my help. My only worry about this dog is that since it was a Dollar Store buy it will not last long.
We sure love this independent, persistent, and intense little man. He's an extrovert to a "T" and is not afraid of anything. He has a great scowl face and gives this to us frequently when he's upset at being disciplined or when he doesn't get his way. He engages kids much older and bigger than him and is not at all uncomfortable talking to anyone and everyone we meet. And he gives the best kisses, though I could do without the doggie licks he tries to give.

No comments: