Oh these boys are so lucky to have each other. They have been getting along so well lately. Of course they still have their problems and fights, but they have been using their imaginations so nicely and coming up with fun projects together.
I mean, I love looking out the window to see them running in circles and then writing notes. When asked what they were doing they told me they were seeing who could run in the most circles before getting dizzy.
These boys love being outside exploring. Whether it's catching snakes or hunting quail eggs (we had to have a discussion about not touching eggs in nests!) they are just the cutest. They went back after the quail hatched and found the eggshells. They then came in and studied the shells under the microscope and Devin took notes. I mean, really, how can you not love these boys!?
Another day I looked down the stairs when I heard their voices. They were having impromptu scripture study together. Devin was reading to Landon, and periodically he would stop and help Landon recite a few verses like we do during our family scripture study.
After the scripture study it was time to head to the bus stop, and Landon Boy wants to be just like Devin, and he's been wearing his backpack to the bus stop every day since we bought it for him. It just warms my heart to see these backpack twins at the bus stop. Landon just wants to grow up too fast. Darn him!
One Saturday I came upstairs to find Landon's mattress in Devin's room with both beds all made up. I'm not sure how they got the mattress into Devin's room, but it was too adorable when they asked, "Can we have a sleepover!" I had to let them becasue they'd gotten along so well all day long. I just loved hearing them giggle in Devin's room. They actually had their first disagreement of the day after getting into bed, but they worked it out and ended the sleepover on a good note.
Since Landon just wants to be like Devin, he desperately wants to read. I just think it's adorable to see them reading together. Love these little bookworms.
These kids just make me happy. And it makes me happy to see them being good brothers to Nora. Landon, especially, loves her to bits and always wants to hug her. I loved hearing him singing, "Nora, I love you. I loooove you! I loooove you sooooo much!"

























1 comment:
Most of the things that they do together, that you just mentioned, would never even be uttered by my girls. Hahaha. Catching snakes? No. Running in circles? Maybe. I just love their relationship with one another. Brothers rock!
Post a Comment